Are you planning a trip to Israel?
- Confused by all the possibilities?
- Not sure where to stay?
- Looking for good places to eat?
- Not sure how to travel from one place to another?
- Need the best itinerary?
I’m Lior, the founder of Backpack Israel, and I’ll be happy to help you plan your trip. I’ve traveled around Israel from a very early age and have visited all the major cities as well as some lesser-known places. In 2019, I completed the Israeli tour guide course. I’ve visited holy sites, family attractions, agricultural farms, and much more. I’ve even hiked a significant part of the Israel National Trail. Using my personal experience, I’ve helped many travelers plan their trips to Israel. So… Just tell me what you need.
Also, feel free to take a look at my blog. There’s plenty of information that can help you get a direction for your trip. I recommend beginning with 11 Steps to Planning Your Budget Trip to Israel.
What are travelers saying about me?
Free travel consulting about Israel
Do you only have a few questions? Not sure about something you’ve read somewhere? I’ll be glad to help. Send me your question to email@example.com or send me a private message on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. I’ll do my best to provide the best possible answers! If I helped you, I’ll appreciate a small donation.
Paid travel consultation for Israel
In paid consultation, I’ll provide you with detailed and personal advice regarding your trip. I provide two consulting options:
A one-hour consultation via Whatsapp call, Zoom, Skype, or Hangout, to go over your ideas or travel plans. In this consultation, I’ll help you optimize your travel plans and give you tips wherever necessary.
Price: 200 ILS (about 60 USD) for a 1.5-hour virtual meeting. Any additional time – 80 ILS (about 25 USD) / Up to 30 additional minutes.
In this option, you’ll fill in a form to tell me a bit more about your travel plans. Then, we’ll meet for a one-hour consultation via Whatsapp call, Zoom, Skype, or Hangout, and go over possible directions. Finally, I will send you an itinerary plan via Email. One round of changes is possible based on your feedback.
Price: Up to 7 days itinerary – 600 ILS (about 180 USD). Every additional day plan – 50 ILS (about 15 USD).
- Virtual meetings – 100 ILS (about 30 USD) for every additional meeting of up to 30 minutes.
- Additional round of changes to the itinerary – 100 ILS.
What’s included in the itinerary planning?
- Day by day itinerary based on your needs and interests
- Stay recommendations based on your budget
- Detailed transportation options between destinations, including maps
- One or two restaurant recommendations per day based on your budget
- Money-saving tips and additional tips based on your travel style
- One round of changes to the itinerary based on your feedback
How does it work?
- Fill in the form below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your general inquiry.
- I will go over your inquiry and get back to you with more details.
- Prior to the virtual consultation meeting, you will need to settle the initial payment via Paypal. If there will be any addons later, we will settle that later.
- We will communicate through whichever platform you prefer and continue the process based on the consultation plan you chose.
Request a consultation plan
I’ll be happy to do travel consulting for your trip to Israel. Just fill in the following form or email me at email@example.com and I’ll get back to you ASAP.