Are you planning a trip to Israel?
- Confused by all the possibilities?
- Not sure where to stay?
- Looking for good places to eat?
- Not sure how to travel from one place to another?
I’m here to help you plan the perfect trip to Israel. As a certified tour guide and longtime travel blogger in Israel, I’ve helped a variety of travelers plan their itineraries in Israel. And now, I’ll be happy to help you plan, too!
Before you begin with the planning – I recommend reading 11 Steps to Planning Your Budget Trip to Israel.
How does it work?
- Email me with your request (or fill in the form at the end of this page). Be as detailed as possible – when are you planning to come? Who are you traveling with? What are your interests? Do you have anything in mind? And, of course – what is your budget?
- I’ll go over your request and get back to you with more details and my initial thoughts.
- You’ll make the payment (via Paypal/ credit card).
- I’ll start planning your customized itinerary!
My Israel travel planning services
Custom itinerary package
- Day by day itinerary based on your needs and interests
- Stay recommendations based on your budget
- Detailed transportation options between destinations, including maps
- One or two restaurant recommendations per day based on your budget
- Money-saving tips and additional tips based on your travel style
- Delivery within 7 workdays!
- One round of changes to the itinerary based on your feedback
Price: 200 USD per itinerary
Itinerary review service
Already have an itinerary, but not sure if you’re on the right track? Send it to me for review!
I’ll send you my feedback and suggest changes if needed 🙂
Price: 40 USD per itinerary review
Let's start planning your trip
Contact me at [email protected] or send the following form to start planning your trip: