Planning a trip to Israel? Don’t know where to start? On this page, you’ll find several itineraries that will hopefully give you some ideas and can help you craft the perfect Israel itinerary. If you want further help with planning your trip, you can hire me as your trip planner (more about it – at the end of this page).
You can also check out my 11 steps to planning a trip to Israel for some initial guidance.
3-day Jerusalem itinerary
2-day Tel Aviv itinerary
3 to 5 day Eilat itinerary
Micro-itineraries in Israel
Need help planning your trip?
I’m Lior, a certified tour guide in Israel. Besides guiding, I also offer trip-planning services for travelers to Israel. If you’re not sure how to craft the perfect trip for your needs, I’ll be happy to provide my planning services.
My service includes:
- A detailed itinerary (you can view the examples above)
- Detailed directions between sites, including Google Maps
- Up-to-date information about entrance fees and opening hours
- At least one recommended restaurant for each day, based on your preferences
- At least one recommended place to stay for each day, based on your preferences
- Assistance through email throughout your trip
My service does not include booking. I will give you tips on booking, but will not book services for you.
The price for my trip planning service:
- Up to 7 days – 500 ILS.
- From 8 to 14 days – 800 ILS.
- More than 14 days – Contact me for a price offer.
- 1-hour video call to discuss the itinerary in more detail – 80 ILS per hour
Contact me for more details at [email protected] or fill in the form and I’ll get back to you ASAP with more details: